Archive

Saturday 29 March 2014

The Real First Day of Spring

The weather has been changing in hours or even minutes recently. For the last couple of weeks I've been experiencing high winds, rain, fog and sunshine in a stagger manner. However, today has proved that after the rain always comes the sun! :)
I still haven't shifted completely from winter to spring. In result of it I even wanted to wear jacket on top of my sweater, however my other half told me that it's warm enough and I don't need it. And he was right! 
My sweater with a light shirt undearneath has created a perfect combination ideal for today's warm weather. I've decided to wear pastel blue sweater, and combine it with black skirt and black knee-high boots. Pastel clothes and accessorises are one of the biggest trends this spring. Pastels, which are typically associated with colours of baby clothes, will suit everyone and flatter every skin tone. If you're into fashion, then you should own at least one piece of garment in pastel colour!










 Photos: Lukasz Sokolowski

No comments: