Archive

Monday 24 August 2015

F&F at Tesco Ripped knee jeans, Sem Per Lei striped shirt, Next leather heels, H&M bag, ASOS watch, Primark necklace


Take a look at my interpretation of this year's ripped knee jeans trend and read my article.

As you've probably noticed by now, I like pairing classics with 'on trend' pieces. When the ripped jeans first showed up in high street shops, I wasn't sure if I love or hate them. I needed some time to get familiar with this trend and consider if it actually suits me. What is more, the average high street price of £40 was way too high for me, considering that, in the end, these jeans look... old and damaged! I debated whether I should get a normal pair of jeans and just make the holes myself, however,  my first (and last!) attempt to cut my old jeans was a failure! When I came across F&F jeans for £20 made of an identical type of thick and stretch denim like a pair from River Island for £45 I also saw, I realised that I need them in my life. And there you go! I paired them with a classic vertical striped shirt from Sem Per Lei, Next sandal heels and H&M bag. What are your thoughts? Are you a fan of ripped jeans?









No comments: