Archive

Friday 21 June 2013

New in!

I haven't been here for a while and I'm really sorry about it. I hope you'll forgive me this time :). The reason for this is because there are lots of things going on around me now. The first and the most exciting thing is that I've received a response to my question regarding the work placement in polish version of Glamour Magazine. The Glamour's Fashion Director, Marcin Świderek himself invited me for an interview! Once I found out, I took it extremely seriously and started thinking about the actual interview outfit that I'll wear for this occasion. I might have come up with some ideas already but... I'll keep them for myself for now :). Also I've joined the gym, so I could keep myself busy, as I've got a lot of spare time now because I've finished my second year at uni. In the meantime, I'm showing you some new beauties I've bought recently. I hope you guys will enjoy this post!

Nie zaglądałam tutaj przez dłuższą chwilę i bardzo za to przepraszam. Mam nadzieję, że tym razem mi wybaczycie :), Powodem tego jest wiele rzeczy, które ostatnio dzieją się wokół mnie. Pierwszą i najbardziej ekscytującą z nich jest to, iż otrzymałam odpowiedź na moje pytanie dotyczące praktyk w polskiej wersji magazynu Glamour. Dyrektor Mody Glamour, sam Marcin Świderek zaprosił mnie na rozmowę kwalifikacyjną! Jak tylko się dowiedziałam, potraktowałam sprawę bardzo poważnie i zaczęłam myśleć o rzeczywistym 'outficie', który założę na tą okazję. Może już wpadłam na pewne pomysły, lecz... zostawię je na razie dla siebie :). Zapisałam się także na siłownię, dzięki czemu jestem zajęta, jako że mam teraz dużo wolnego czasu, ponieważ skończyłam drugi rok studiów. W międzyczasie, pokazuję wam moje nowe piękności, które ostatnio zakupiłam. Mam nadzieję, że będzie wam się podobać!


H&M:  
black jeans/trousers £14.99
black sunglasses £6.99
(however I paid £16,48 as I used 20% off voucher given in last week's Grazia Mag)

Primark:
black, lace pattern trousers £16  £6
umbrella £4 
(I saw these trousers a couple weeks ago and I fell in love with them! But because I thought they're quite expensive, I've decided to pass... However, I went to Primark today and saw them on sale! Bargain!)

Miss Selfridge
Striped Skirt £28 £12 £9.60
(I saw this skirt online and quickly ran to my local store. It was reduced to £12, however that day there was another 20% price reduction that applied to the most of the sale stock. Another bargain!)





And, at the end of my post: an outfit proposal with a new pair of lace pattern trousers. I'm sorry for poor photographs but I had to do them with a help of camera's self-timer.

JACKET - MANGO
TOP - F&F
TROUSERS - PRIMARK
HEELS - MONSOON
BELT - PRIMARK (ATTACHED TO TROUSERS)

XXX

No comments: