Archive

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Burgundy peplum top

For the last couple of weeks I'm experiencing a so-called 'peplum obsession' (well, I call it this way). Namely, I adore everything that has peplum: tops, skirts, dresses... Half of my auctions on ebay that I'm observing are clothes with peplum. My tendency of losing auctions or simply forgetting about them is a separate story that I could tell you about another time... So, going back to the beginning: I'm presenting you the next outfit with a burgundy peplum top as a main and the most important element of my today's outfit. I matched it with acid wash jeans, studded mid-heels, black bag and faux leather jacket. The weather wasn't favourable, as it was windy and started raining. The Sun forgot about Northampton. I can't even remember when was the last time when I enjoyed a sun bath and I could wear skirt or shorts without putting tights on. However, it's still quite warm, so I won't be making a fuss about the current weather ; ). I'm still recovering after my wisdom tooth extraction. I'm not in such a pain now as I was at the beginning, but my stitched gum still hurts. I just hope it's going to end soon... Wish me luck!

Przez ostatnie tygodnie doświadczam tak zwanej 'obsesji baskinkowej' (przynajmniej ja tak to nazywam). Mianowicie, uwielbiam wszystko, co posiada baskinkę: bluzki, spódnice, sukienki... Połowa moich aukcji internetowych, które obserwuję na ebay-u to ciuszki z baskinką. Moja tendencja do przegrywania lub po prostu zapominania o nich jest oddzielną historią, o której mogę wam opowiedzieć kiedy indziej... A więc, wracając do początku, prezentuję wam następną stylizację z bordową bluzką z baskinką jako główny element mojego dzisiejszego stroju. Zestawiłam ją ze spranymi jeansami, niskimi szpilkami z ćwiekami, czarną torebką i skórzaną kurtką. Pogoda nie była sprzyjająca, gdyż było wietrznie i zaczęło padać. Słońce ostatnio zapomniało o Northampton. Nie pamiętam kiedy ostatni raz cieszyłam się kąpielą słoneczną i mogłam założyć spódnicę lub spodenki bez rajstop. Jednakże, jest wciąż całkiem ciepło, także nie będę narzekać na aktualną pogodę ; ). Wciąż kuruję się po wyrwaniu mojego zęba mądrości. Nie jest już tak źle, jak było na początku, lecz moje zszyte dziąsło wciąż boli. Mam tylko nadzieję, że to niedługo się skończy... Życzcie mi szczęścia!










JACKET - H&M
TOP - MISSGUIDED
JEANS - MATALAN
HEELS - EBAY
BAG - PEACOCKS
NECKLACE - PRIMARK

And, for a mood rise: homemade cafe latte by my lovely boyfriend <3 and chocolate croissant. As you can tell, this is what makes me happy :D.



 Photos: Lukasz Sokolowski

No comments: