Archive

Saturday 22 February 2014

Grey coat & check skirt

We all love bargains. As a person who is interested in fashion, I particularly like finding lovely pieces of clothing for a little money. We are now getting closer to the spring season so the current period is perfect for buying winter clothes, because prices are now maximally reduced. I love matching fashionable and bargain-priced clothes with classic and timeless clothing pieces. This time I matched embellished grey jumper from Very.co.uk reduced to £9 with check, asymetric skirt from New Look's teens section (similar here). I also wore New Look over the knee boots, which are fashion essential for winter and spring season. As a outwear, I decided to wear grey coat from Esprit that is one of the most expensive pieces of clothing in my wardrobe, and a purchase I will never regret buying! :)








 Photos: Lukasz Sokolowski

No comments: