Archive

Monday 16 June 2014

Grid print


I've recently fallen in love with a grid print, which according to Simply Stated is the new plaid and has become an alternative to checkered and plaid prints.
I bought these H&M trousers recently, however it took me a few shopping trips to my local shop before I decided that I actually like them, and I want to try to make them work somehow. I think the grid print would be good for minimalists, because it offers a modern and simple look. Also, it consists of two colours only, usually black and white which is my favourite combination of colours (fan of stripes, I am!). I matched grid print trousers with baby pink shirt and coat, as it was quite cold and windy today. Also, I decided to wear my favourite recently pair of nude heels, which match with my look perfectly.









No comments: