Archive

Saturday 25 May 2013

Mandarin Buffet

Hi there!
Today I've got some pictures from the restaurant "Mandarin Buffet" that I went to with my boyfriend : ). We went there together for the first time and we loved it : ). It's this type of the restaurant where you pay certain amount and eat as much as you can. The place's rules say we've got 1,5h to spent there, as in peak times there are loads of other people who also would like to come in and eat. For us 1,5h was just enough. We had a lot of time to enjoy few meals and dessert at the end :). I'm also adding some pictures of my outfit : ).






















 Photos: Lukasz Sokolowski

On me:

COAT - ZARA
SHIRT - GEORGE (ASDA)
DRESS - DOROTHY PERKINS
HEELS - ATMOSPHERE (PRIMARK)
BAG - SELECT
BELT - VINTAGE
NECKLACE - PRIMARK
EARINGS - REPUBLIC
TIGHTS - NEW LOOK


No comments: