Archive

Monday 3 June 2013

Royal blue sky

The current weather suprises me even more every day. For the last few days the sun, that usually hides behind the clouds, wakes me up in the early morning and shines all day. However, it's not that sun yet that gives the hot, summer air. It's still late spring sun accompanied by light, often cool breeze. The clear blue sky inspired me to wear my royal blue H&M trousers that I have almost forgotten about! I pulled them out from the bottom of my wardrobe and I matched them with polka dot pattern peplum top, faux leather jacket and black court heels.

Aktualna pogoda zadziwia mnie z każdym dniem coraz bardziej. Przez ostatnie parę dni słońce, które zazwyczaj chowa się za chmurami, budzi mnie wczesnym rankiem i świeci przez cały dzień. Jednakże, nie jest to słońce, które daje gorące, letnie powietrze. Jest to wciąż wiosenne słońce wraz z lekką, często chłodną bryzą. Czyste, niebieskie niebo zainspirowało mnie by włożyć moje spodnie koloru ciemnoniebieskiego (koloru królewskiego) z H&M, o których prawie już zapomniałam! Wyciągnęłam je z czeluści mojej szafy i zestawiłam je z bluzką z baskinką w kropki, skórzaną kurtką i czarnymi czółenkami.












 Photos: Lukasz Sokolowski

JACKET - H&M
TOP - H&M
TROUSERS - H&M
HEELS - ATMOSPHERE (PRIMARK)
BAG - NO NAME
NECKLACE - TIE RACK

No comments: