Archive

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Striped top and pink pencil skirt


I have stated previously that I adore any colour and combination of stripes, however black and white stripes are favourite of mine. They go together with so many pieces and make any outfit look more polished. 

Stripes  combine perfectly with bright colours, particularly red and pink. This time I paired an oversized striped top with a pink pencil skirt. Because it was quite windy today, I decided to wear my pink coat that is light-weighted and perfect for spring and/or autumn season. I added white and silver accessories: pointed heels, bag, necklace and watch. It all created a lovely outfit perfect for a cool spring.


Returning books, which I used for my dissertation.

Leaving library

University of Northampton's Reception






Waiting for a bus to Northampton's town centre

Eating sushi in a newly-oped sushi bar in town centre

No comments: